Now we have a clean project we can begin to implement a basic hierarchy structure to assist future guides in this series.
By adding a basic structure at the start of your project, aids consistency of new content being implemented as the project progresses.
Chapter 05: Preparing Wwise
* Implement test audio assets so we can test new content quickly.
Including a new test hierarchy
* Move the placeholder silence asset that we implemented in Chapter 04 to the
new test location
* Update the Map_loaded event with a few basic properties.
* Why we move all Events into one Sound Bank
* Add the basic default hierarchy to support the full project.
Video Guide: Here
Written Guide: Here
Free Audio Assets: Here