About the Company
Founded in Autumn 2018
Combining SFX library creation & over 10 years of professional award winning audio computer games experience, our aim is to bring our expertise to any project in need of audio assistance.
About the Company Founder
An industry veteran and Rock Dude, with 10 years experience creating award winning AAA computer game sound design, implementation, project scoping & scheduling, Production and Testing.
Also, a musician (guitarist) with over 20 years experience, recording and playing live.
We can assist most game audio related tasks
- Data implementation with audio engines – Wwise, Custom engines/tools
- Game Engines – Unreal 4, Unity, Custom Engines
- Field Recording
- SFX libraries – Creation & Editing
- Sound Design for games and trailers, using high quality personal and official SFX libraies (Boomlibraries)
- Advice & Consultancy regarding all game audio related needs
- SFX/Music Project management & Production
- MKH8040 stereo pair + Rycote wind shield
- Zoom F8n multi-track recorder
- Rode NTG-3 Shotgun + Rode wind shield
- Zoom H6 handheld recorder
- Various other Mics, stands, long cables, wind shields, etc..
- Pro Tools 12
- Various plug-ins, RX6, Fabfilter, Waves, etc…
- Basehead 5x Ultra
- Asset quality up to 192Hz/24 bit.
- Low noise, dead recording space.
- Empire: Total War (PC) 2009
- Empire: Total War: The War Path Campaign (PC) 2009
- Napoleon: Total War (PC) 2010
- Napoleon: Total War – The Peninsular Campaign (PC) 2010
- Total War: Shogun 2 (PC) 2011
- Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai (PC) 2012
- Total War: Rome 2 (PC) 2013
- Total War: Attila (PC) 2015
- Total War: Warhammer 1 (PC) 2016
- Total War: Warhammer 2 (PC) 2017
- Total war: Battles (Mobile/PC) 2012
- Total War: Kingdoms (Mobile/PC) 2015
- Alien: Isolation (Console / PC) 2014
- Q.U.B.E 2 DLC2 (Console /PC) 2019
- Various unannounced projects (2019/2020)
Companies we have had the pleasure to work with: