Founded in Autumn 2018, Combining SFX library creation & over 10 years of professional AAA award winning audio computer games experience, our aim is to bring our expertise to any project in need of audio assistance.
Also when we get a spare moment we create tutorial guides of the game audio world processes for assistance of those looking to start their own careers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY FOUNDER
An industry veteran and Rock Dude, with 10 years experience creating award winning AAA computer game sound design, implementation, project scoping & scheduling, Production and Testing.
Also, a musician (guitarist) with over 20 years experience, recording and playing live.
We can assist most game audio related tasks
- Data implementation with 1st & 3rd party game / audio engines – Wwise, Unreal4, Unity, Custom engines/tools
- Field Recording
- SFX libraries – Creation & Editing
- Sound Design for games and trailers, using high quality personal and official SFX libraries
- Advice & Consultancy regarding all game audio related needs
- SFX/Music Project management & Production
We use high quality industry standard hard/software to create vibrate unique soundscape
- Main mics: Sennheiser MKH8040 stereo pair + Rycote wind shield
- Main field recorder: Zoom F8n multi-track recorder
- Other mics: Rode NTG-3 Shotgun + Rode wind shield
- Zoom H6 handheld field recorder
- Many other various Mics, wind shields, etc..
- Avid Pro Tools 12
- Various plug-ins, Izotope RX6, Fabfilter, Waves, Altiverb, etc…
- Basehead 5x Ultra
- SFX Libraries: Boom, Soundmorph and various other indie designers (including our own SFX Libraries)
- Recording audio quality up to 192Hz/24 bit.
- Low noise, dead recording space for unique recording sessions