About the Company
Founded in Autumn 2018
Combining SFX library creation & over 10 years of professional AAA award winning audio computer games experience, our aim is to bring our expertise to any project in need of audio assistance.
Also when we get a spare moment we create tutorial guides of the game audio world processes for assistance of those looking to start their own careers.
About the Company Founder
An industry veteran and Rock Dude, with 10 years experience creating award winning AAA computer game sound design, implementation, project scoping & scheduling, Production and Testing.
Also, a musician (guitarist) with over 20 years experience, recording and playing live.
We can assist most game audio related tasks
- Data implementation with 1st & 3rd party audio engines – Wwise, UE4, Unity, Custom engines/tools
- Game Engines – Unreal 4, Unity, Custom Engines (various)
- Field Recording
- SFX libraries – Creation & Editing
- Sound Design for games and trailers, using high quality personal and official SFX libraies (Boomlibraries & own unique SFX libraries / recordings)
- Advice & Consultancy regarding all game audio related needs
- SFX/Music Project management & Production
- Main mics: Sennheiser MKH8040 stereo pair + Rycote wind shield
- Main field recorder: Zoom F8n multi-track recorder
- Rode NTG-3 Shotgun + Rode wind shield
- Zoom H6 handheld field recorder
- Many other various Mics, wind shields, etc..
- Pro Tools 12
- Various plug-ins, RX6, Fabfilter, Waves, Altiverb, etc…
- Basehead 5x Ultra
- SFX Libraries: Boom, Soundmorph and various other indie designers (including our own SFX Libraries)
- Recording audio quality up to 192Hz/24 bit.
- Low noise, dead recording space for unique recording sessions
- Empire: Total War (PC) 2009
- Empire: Total War: The War Path Campaign (PC) 2009
- Napoleon: Total War (PC) 2010
- Napoleon: Total War – The Peninsular Campaign (PC) 2010
- Total War: Shogun 2 (PC) 2011
- Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai (PC) 2012
- Total War: Rome 2 (PC) 2013
- Total War: Attila (PC) 2015
- Total War: Warhammer 1 (PC) 2016
- Total War: Warhammer 2 (PC) 2017
- Total war: Battles (Mobile/PC) 2012
- Total War: Kingdoms (Mobile/PC) 2015
- Alien: Isolation (Console / PC) 2014
- Q.U.B.E 2 (various) (Console /PC)
- Various unannounced & cancelled projects (2019/2020)
Personal & Company Awards
- Game Dev Heroes 2019 – Sound Category – Nominated: Graham Schroeter
Companies we have had the pleasure to work with so far: