In the next guide series chapter we look at procedures and practices to scope audio content needed for the game.
Then we construct a schedule for all game wide audio tasks to track to a milestone date.
We also look at ideas to track your daily task progress
Chapter 02 A: Scoping & Scheduling
* Creating a master project tracker
* Scoping all audio content and tasks needed for the project
* Audio disk allocation & Memory limits
* Scheduling all tasks to milestone dates
* Descope and prioritising tasks.
* Plot a timeline of all audio tasks.
Video Guide: Here
Written Guide: Here
Example Tracker: Here
Example Scoping: Here